Learn the Habits of the DEADLY Australians at Mt Tamborine
- Learn the behaviour patterns of the "Deadly Australians" that inhabit our beautiful forests and seas.
- Understand the contributions they make to our ecosystem.
Some of the exhibits displayed are:
- Box Jellyfish
- Blue-Ringed Octopus
- Conus Shells
- Stonefish and Ciguatoxic Fish
- Arachnids - Ticks and Spiders
- Tiger Snakes
- Death Adders
- Black Snakes
- Live Venomous Marine Creatures
- A history of Anit-venom Production
- Irukanji Jellyfish
- Common Brown Snake